Terms and Conditions
We have the sole right to update these terms and conditions at any moment, it is the user’s responsibility to stay updated with the changes. The “Site” will not be responsible for any kind of damage caused due to the changes in terms and conditions.
We are not responsible for any impairment or problem caused to any user. The “Site” will not be responsible for any kind of impairments.
All the mentioned graphics, logos, content, images, and other data are for the sole purpose of the site only and should not be copied, reproduced, or republished without written consent from the “Site”.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use “the Site” for any unethical or unlawful purpose that is prohibited by the above-mentioned terms and conditions. Also, you will not use the Site to:
- For harassing, intimidating or abusing any person.
- To post or transmit any kind of content that is defamatory, pornographic, abusive, libelous, obscene, profane, or that infringes any copyright or any other right of the person.
- To communicate with any representative in an offensive or abusive manner.
- For any purpose posting or viewing the content where the “Site” is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction.
- To create any unwanted spam.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Marks and the Content that are provided on the Site are for your own sole purpose only. As clearly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Content or Marks shall be misused in any manner. It shall not be uploaded, reproduced, encoded, aggregated, republished, posted, publicly displayed, translated, transmitted, copied, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written consent.
Your eligibility to the site grants you limited licensed access to use the site and to print or download a portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly given to you in and to the Marks, the Site, and the Content.